Home Video Asylum

TVs, VCRs, DVD players, Home Theater systems and more.

RE: Thank you (nt)

Welcome...place like Goodwill/thrift stores usually have short
hookup cables with F conn. on them, but usually RG6 (fat).

SMA's are for use with communications radios and 50 ohm anyway.

Edits: 07/12/18

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Thank you (nt) - Coner 20:22:21 07/12/18 (0)


Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Message:   (Posts are subject to Content Rules)
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.