In Reply to: RE: looking at tv's at Best Buy and Costco posted by Jerry P on November 28, 2018 at 04:59:12:
So far, great. We hesitated to spend twice as much as the TCL 6 series or the Sony 850. The 900 presents a much brighter picture than the others, and because it will be in our living room, style and finish was important to my wife.
The TCL was a bit ragged on the edges.
I must add that we bought an early Sony maybe 22 years ago, and it has worked flawlessly.
Those were the factors affecting our decision.
Good luck figuring out what's best for you.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - looking at tv's at Best Buy and Costco - email@example.com 14:30:47 11/13/18 (11)
- Best Buy salesman are on commission - SuperSonic 02:26:40 01/04/19 (0)
- When it comes to TV's... You simply can not go wrong with Sony... - TWB 16:20:47 11/26/18 (3)
- A lot of Pro TV gear is made by Sony - SuperSonic 09:36:43 02/13/19 (0)
- RE: When it comes to TV's... You simply can not go wrong with Sony... - Hornlover 08:12:22 11/27/18 (1)
- One problem with the excellent Panny plasma. - Mr. Dick Hertz 11:57:44 12/16/18 (0)
- RE: looking at tv's at Best Buy and Costco - Tidycat1 21:01:39 11/13/18 (5)
- RE: looking at tv's at Best Buy and Costco - firstname.lastname@example.org 16:24:54 11/26/18 (4)
- RE: looking at tv's at Best Buy and Costco - Jerry P 04:59:12 11/28/18 (3)