In Reply to: RE: Thank you Coner! Went to AVI, posted by Jerry P on February 27, 2019 at 04:52:29:
To get to the service menu (depending on your model) you need to physically hold the volume down button on the tv while pressing the "info" button on the remote 3 times.
I'd suggest reading the thread thru as you can really mess up your set in the service menu if you hit the remote's volume key at the wrong time once in the service menu. Also write down your settings in case you do this. My pink, which was VERY noticeable on a white background, has almost disappeared.
Good luck to ya
"E Burres Stigano?"
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Costco prices keep getting crazier - mbnx01 15:41:47 02/19/19 (12)
- Love the OLED price - Road Warrior 05:07:36 02/23/19 (7)
- Pink blotching. - Coner 11:42:23 02/25/19 (6)
- Thank you Coner! Went to AVI, - Road Warrior 22:48:41 02/26/19 (5)
- Sometimes, the TV cost less than the HDMI cable - jedrider 11:19:46 02/20/19 (0)
- RE: Costco prices keep getting crazier - ABliss 19:02:53 02/19/19 (2)