They can remove it from your library at any time:
i. Availability of Purchased Digital Content. Purchased Digital Content will generally continue to be available to you for download or streaming from the Service, as applicable, but may become unavailable due to potential content provider licensing restrictions or for other reasons, and Amazon will not be liable to you if Purchased Digital Content becomes unavailable for further download or streaming.
So downloads can disappear and disc players are being discontinued. WTF is going on with this industry?
'A lie is halfway around the world before the truth gets its boots on'. -Mark Twain
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - bought a download from Amazon? Guess what? - mbnx01 22:19:54 03/13/19 (8)
- RE: bought a download from Amazon? Guess what? - oldmkvi 12:33:10 03/14/19 (4)
- Can you even download a bought movie from Amazon? - mbnx01 18:12:05 03/14/19 (3)
- RE: Can you even download a bought movie from Amazon? - oldmkvi 07:30:25 03/15/19 (2)
- This is why having a disc in your paws is the way to go. - Markw* 10:22:40 03/14/19 (0)
- What is "Further Downloading" ? nt - oldmkvi 08:20:45 03/14/19 (1)
- Sounds more like "Fuhrer" downloading to me nt - Markw* 10:27:57 03/14/19 (0)