Don't know much about Video at all... I have used an attic antenna for over 20 years.. Never used Cable. I am thinking I would like a DVR to record programs OTA .... What is the Best Bang for the Buck out there? --- And let me know also what the Best is.... Don't want to spend over $500.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Looking for a OTA DVR -- Need some Recommendations. - Cut-Throat 11:21:56 01/28/20 (5)
- RE: Looking for a OTA DVR -- Need some Recommendations. - bassbinotoko 15:38:55 05/17/20 (0)
- HD Home Run - Rod M 13:38:23 01/31/20 (3)
- Thanks ! .................. - Cut-Throat 11:14:23 02/01/20 (2)
- BTW: I pay $25/year for the guide information.... - Rod M 19:19:49 02/01/20 (0)
- No, it's $35 per year or $5/mo using Plex DVR - Rod M 12:03:21 02/01/20 (0)