Every one that I watched were inferior formula flicks.
Actually they are not completely free because there are advertisements.
Even Netflix leaves a lot to be desired. I may go back to get season 4 of better call saul and catch up on some old movies.
Just getting DVDs from Netflix may be the way to go.
Edits: 04/28/20This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Can't find any free movies to stream that are any good - violinist3 14:05:47 04/28/20 (18)
- Thanks ya all. - violinist3 10:36:58 04/30/20 (0)
- RE: Can't find any free movies to stream that are any good - mbnx01 19:03:09 04/29/20 (0)
- Lots of goood uns, here's some I found, nearly everyone was free via Ntflx, Hulu, Prime - Road Warrior 11:39:00 04/29/20 (8)
- Thanks - tinear 08:54:56 04/30/20 (7)
- The Interview - Thanks - Road Warrior 14:38:32 05/18/20 (0)
- RE: Thanks - Beethoven 11:40:41 05/09/20 (1)
- "Long Day's Journey..." - tinear 10:22:29 05/25/20 (0)
- Which "the interview" are you referring to? - violinist3 11:28:57 05/01/20 (2)
- I believe he was referring to the one with Hugo Weaving, see my post above ^ - Road Warrior 16:30:45 05/18/20 (1)
- Yes, that was a good flick - violinist3 00:43:38 05/19/20 (0)
- Yes, Ash was very, very, good. On the list for rewatch, Ditto most of the Korean flicks as well - Road Warrior 22:18:47 04/30/20 (0)
- Do you mind subtitles? - Chris from Lafayette 09:49:39 04/29/20 (0)
- There's a TON of good movies hiding in Netflix... - musetap 22:29:22 04/28/20 (4)
- BCS is easily BB's equal and, more consistent without too much silliness - Road Warrior 11:42:06 04/29/20 (3)
- Yes - I agree. That actor is VERY good! The guy who plays Nacho is too! [nt] - Chris from Lafayette 13:29:51 04/30/20 (2)
- Try Pluto TV.... there are ALOT of good flicks on there.. and they are free... - TWB 15:36:32 04/28/20 (0)