Billy noted this one below, but I'm just now getting a round tuit.
Drawn out, misdirections everywhere, somewhat incohesive, this episode was more like getting the band back together for a reunion gig. A cliche' of itself. It should have played in casinos.
Loose ends tidied up or killed off, leaving no doubt that this was a finale of the old guard. Some of these characters might be resurrected in the future, but they are not getting younger, so any Bond continuance will likely be a reinvention of sorts.
Sad to see some of the regulars sign off, but its a cinematic metaphor for life. IMO, the female 00 agent is a loser. Hope they drop her in a hole.
Craig opens up a bit more in this one, getting chatty in spots. That's different. See this one for closure, but I think its the worst of the Craig series. Not bad, but it leaves me not looking for the next one. Which is what they wanted because there ain't one.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - No Time to Die again. Literally. - free.ranger 21:22:16 11/14/21 (10)
- Somewhat reminiscent of Cry Cry Again on a Seinfeld episode. Nt - geoffkait 13:45:12 11/22/21 (0)
- 007 was ridiculous from the beginning! Octopussy? C'mon. But - tinear 10:37:51 11/22/21 (0)
- Not yet seen it but... - musetap 22:04:47 11/15/21 (6)
- Agreed ... - reelsmith. 14:59:17 11/19/21 (0)
- James Bond died with the 20th Century, . . . - Billy Wonka 17:44:37 11/16/21 (4)
- Seconded. Mid-20th. Hoping a reboot takes it from there in retro fashion. Nowhere to go from here. - free.ranger 20:58:39 11/16/21 (3)
- What if Idris jumps out of an EV and announces . . . - Billy Wonka 19:20:39 11/22/21 (2)
- The Marvel Universe will take him into the fold. nt - free.ranger 08:39:39 11/24/21 (0)
- LOL! (nt) - TWB 06:05:29 11/23/21 (0)
- RE: No Time to Die again. Literally. - RGA 17:30:11 11/15/21 (0)