In Reply to: I thought it had been out for some while. There's posted by oldmkvi on December 27, 2021 at 11:33:39:
Fun stuff but I KNEW about... the Trumpette's end and just... had to wait.
No hard feelings...
My wife was VERY surprised!
Did you stay long enough to know which character this tune applies to?
View YouTube Video
"Once this was all Black Plasma and Imagination"-Michael McClure
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Most fun watching movies in some time! - oldmkvi 20:54:00 12/25/21 (21)
- RE: Most fun watching movies in some time! - ozzyboy 12:38:26 12/29/21 (1)
- That Russian optimism - Victor Khomenko 12:17:29 12/31/21 (0)
- We just saw "Don't Look Up" too - Chris from Lafayette 01:42:19 12/26/21 (18)
- Boring as hell - Victor Khomenko 06:42:36 12/30/21 (2)
- If Hell IS that boring it won't be a bad place to be... - musetap 21:26:38 12/30/21 (0)
- Hell may be many things, but hardly boring... nt - tinear 09:19:12 12/30/21 (0)
- I thought seeing The Pres get killed and eaten - oldmkvi 08:56:45 12/26/21 (14)
- OK, oops, spoiler. Watch it anyway! nt - oldmkvi 08:59:35 12/26/21 (13)
- There's more to it! It will Still be a great last scene! nt - oldmkvi 11:35:25 12/27/21 (0)
- I did like the Bill Gates parody character - with his slipping into falsetto [nt] ;-) - Chris from Lafayette 15:24:48 12/26/21 (7)
- Probably a composite character, now that I think of it [nt] - Chris from Lafayette 13:41:01 12/28/21 (0)
- RE: I did like the Bill Gates parody character - with his slipping into falsetto [nt] ;-) - tinear 15:54:16 12/26/21 (5)
- That's true - however the parody in this movie is so broad and scattershot. . . - Chris from Lafayette 01:26:20 12/27/21 (4)
- Parody has to be somewhat "broad," or else it's caricature or mockery. - tinear 07:48:18 12/27/21 (0)
- Parody has go be somewhat "broad," or else it's caricature or mockery. - tinear 07:47:34 12/27/21 (2)
- And on further reflection, I'm thinking that Streep's character is also a composite - Chris from Lafayette 14:27:36 12/28/21 (1)
- RE: And on further reflection, I'm thinking that Streep's character is also a composite - tinear 07:33:53 12/29/21 (0)
- Thanks... - musetap 11:33:16 12/26/21 (3)Follow Ups
- Watched it last night... Rylance was more brilliant than usual in a Jobsian manner... - musetap 14:49:14 12/27/21 (1)
- You were right! - oldmkvi 07:40:14 12/28/21 (0)