In Reply to: RE: Penny shut off problem posted by Hornlover on June 12, 2019 at 08:21:42:
Just saw this tv at Costco on line.
Samsung 55" Class (54.6" Diag.) 4K UHD LED LCD TV
You did not address my question -- fix mine or not?
Thanks, will check OLED units. Pricing halfway between LED LCD and QLED.
Do you know why a poster claims LG makes Samsung OLED's?
Edits: 06/12/19 06/12/19
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Penny shut off problem - docw 09:41:13 06/11/19 (9)
- RE: Penny shut off problem - docw 09:35:02 06/14/19 (0)
- RE: Panny shut off problem - grantv 13:12:10 06/13/19 (0)
- RE: Penny shut off problem - Hornlover 08:21:42 06/12/19 (5)
- RE: Penny shut off problem - docw 10:35:00 06/12/19 (0)
- RE: Penny shut off problem - docw 10:16:17 06/12/19 (3)
- Check Prefs for Power Saving, or some such. nt - oldmkvi 10:05:55 06/11/19 (0)