In Reply to: RE: Hateful Eight posted by mkuller on February 6, 2017 at 19:18:40:
Both The Revenant and Hateful Eight are indeed memorable. However I'd say the Revenant is the more intelligent between the two.
Between the two directors of these films I'd say that Inarritu produces the more thoughtful movie, while Tarrentino endeavors to be bombastic, crass and in our faces.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Hateful Eight - user510 11:24:27 02/06/17 (14)
- RE: Hateful Eight - Mike B. 13:39:07 02/08/17 (0)
- Tried to watch it twice and fell asleep... - musetap 20:30:01 02/06/17 (6)
- Did you see it in a theater? - mkuller 11:03:04 02/07/17 (5)
- Tarrantino is in love with his voice, hence his films . . . - Billy Wonka 08:52:37 02/10/17 (1)
- His cleverness served him VERY well with PF and KB2... - musetap 21:07:06 02/12/17 (0)
- No, seeing it in a theater... - musetap 21:18:16 02/07/17 (2)
- We caught it on HBO, watched about 1 hour, turned it off - Road Warrior 06:21:50 02/08/17 (1)
- Nominated for Best Supporting Actress Oscar...(nt) - mkuller 15:13:48 02/08/17 (0)
- RE: Hateful Eight - mkuller 19:18:40 02/06/17 (5)
- RE: memorable is one way to regard them - user510 13:03:27 02/07/17 (4)Follow Ups
- RE: memorable is one way to regard them - user510 13:03:27 02/07/17 (4)