In Reply to: RE: memorable is one way to regard them posted by mkuller on February 7, 2017 at 15:07:10:
That movie, along with his others, definitely has a style. Some might call this 'art'. I won't say anything if somebody does call his movies 'art'. Like Pulp Fiction, like the first Kill Bill movie, there is a comic book sense to it.
I couldn't stomach Death Proof, even though I watched it through....once. I will not revisit that one. Just too dark.
From Dusk 'til Dawn. I liked parts of that movie. Especially that little dance Salma Hayek was doing that moment prior to her turning into a demon. Hell of a scene.
All in all, Tarantino continues to fund his movies. Therefore he does have a bankable box office audience. And we movie goers talk about the movies whether we enjoy them or not.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Hateful Eight - user510 11:24:27 02/06/17 (14)
- RE: Hateful Eight - Mike B. 13:39:07 02/08/17 (0)
- Tried to watch it twice and fell asleep... - musetap 20:30:01 02/06/17 (6)
- Did you see it in a theater? - mkuller 11:03:04 02/07/17 (5)
- Tarrantino is in love with his voice, hence his films . . . - Billy Wonka 08:52:37 02/10/17 (1)
- His cleverness served him VERY well with PF and KB2... - musetap 21:07:06 02/12/17 (0)
- No, seeing it in a theater... - musetap 21:18:16 02/07/17 (2)
- We caught it on HBO, watched about 1 hour, turned it off - Road Warrior 06:21:50 02/08/17 (1)
- Nominated for Best Supporting Actress Oscar...(nt) - mkuller 15:13:48 02/08/17 (0)
- RE: Hateful Eight - mkuller 19:18:40 02/06/17 (5)
- RE: memorable is one way to regard them - user510 13:03:27 02/07/17 (4)