In Reply to: RE: Only people with a death wish should visit Oz. At posted by RGA on August 26, 2020 at 00:28:14:
There are many reasons why that measure is largely meaningless.
I think we all should move to Russia. My FIL, having spent most of his life there, lived to almost 104.
My father, who also spent most of his there, is now 103, with perfectly clear mind.
My MIL is a very active 95 yo woman.
So forget all those numbers... perhaps it is the shitty Russian food and lack of proper medical case that make all the difference!
Well... I am sure vodka plays its role too.
BTW - absolutely nothing against Australia - never been there, but I love what I know about it.
I keep the Australian movies in very high regard - unlike their American counterparts. We watched two Australian movies recently, and they were both above average.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - 'Unhinged': Aussie Man Bad - Billy Wonka 16:27:56 08/24/20 (9)
- Only people with a death wish should visit Oz. At - tinear 09:54:35 08/25/20 (7)
- RE: Only people with a death wish should visit Oz. At - RGA 00:28:14 08/26/20 (5)
- Can you judge in one year - Bill the K 05:20:47 08/28/20 (0)
- "Life expectancy" is total bull - Victor Khomenko 07:48:13 08/26/20 (3)
- Look at "Newsfront" - Victor Khomenko 10:31:12 08/25/20 (0)
- Duel Lite? nt - Des 16:38:05 08/24/20 (0)