In Reply to: "Life expectancy" is total bull posted by Victor Khomenko on August 26, 2020 at 07:48:13:
Americans are very large mammals who eat a constant trainload of crap that brings their average down. The Japanese tend not too - which brings their average up. An American who eats well and has moderate exercise (and doesn't smoke) will have a better "chance" to live into their 80s.
These are statistical averages not guarantees. Countries and cities where people walk instead of sticking their lard ass in a car to go 1 block is what makes them healthier on average.
As for your forget all those numbers comment - why? These are statistical averages not anecdotes. Well my grandma lived to 108 blah blah so that proves that statistical averages are BS.
Yes there are lots of reasons why a person would live longer "on average" in Japan. Better food, better healthcare, better social programs, more exercise, better sex, better infant mortality, more walking, cleaner, less crime, less murder rates. All things that will help you live longer than if you live in Flint Michigan.
Edits: 08/26/20This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - 'Unhinged': Aussie Man Bad - Billy Wonka 16:27:56 08/24/20 (9)
- Only people with a death wish should visit Oz. At - tinear 09:54:35 08/25/20 (7)
- RE: Only people with a death wish should visit Oz. At - RGA 00:28:14 08/26/20 (5)
- Can you judge in one year - Bill the K 05:20:47 08/28/20 (0)
- "Life expectancy" is total bull - Victor Khomenko 07:48:13 08/26/20 (3)
- Look at "Newsfront" - Victor Khomenko 10:31:12 08/25/20 (0)
- Duel Lite? nt - Des 16:38:05 08/24/20 (0)