This is a period piece story centered around a 15 old school boy and a 20 something young woman. The young man is infatuated with the woman who responds with little encouragement.
The 15 year old turns out to be a young capitalist who starts two business during the film. This gets the young women who still lives at home and is floundering with no direction involved.
There is more to it but all I will add is I enjoyed this one. It was a nice break from the drama filled films I have been watching lately. If I had to pick another film it resembles in nostalgia and good vibes it would be American Graffiti. Recommended
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Licorice Pizza - Mike B. 08:15:40 02/27/22 (6)
- Interesting casting choices . . . - Billy Wonka 19:32:06 02/27/22 (4)
- RE: Interesting casting choices . . . - RGA 16:51:18 03/03/22 (2)
- RE: Interesting casting choices . . . - Billy Wonka 14:01:15 03/05/22 (1)
- RE: Interesting casting choices . . . - RGA 19:01:01 03/05/22 (0)
- Yeah, Cucumber was weird choice. Eddie Redmayne maybe - tinear 10:09:06 02/28/22 (0)
- Don't even need a review... - Rod H. 08:29:27 02/27/22 (0)