The Denon surround integrated we have bit the dust. I run fiber from my TV to a Schitt DAC. I use the RCA outputs of the DAC to the current AVR. The center and 2 Surrounds are all I need it to power. The mains are fed from RCA out L and R. The sub is fed off the mains preamp.
Is there an AVR for under 700 dollars that can replace this? It must have RCAs for L and R. I see some, but they all say subwoofer L and R.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Need a cheap new AVR - Ozzie 15:28:28 09/06/23 (9)
- RE: Need a cheap new AVR - lokie 05:45:50 09/20/23 (0)
- My very old solution - G Squared 12:15:00 09/11/23 (0)
- RE: Need a cheap new AVR - Rod M 09:02:17 09/11/23 (0)
- RE: Need a cheap new AVR - Doublej 19:29:50 09/08/23 (0)
- RE: Need a cheap new AVR - dean_martin 16:29:16 09/08/23 (0)
- I'm a bit corn fused. - budget fi 15:22:52 09/08/23 (3)