In Reply to: I'm a bit corn fused. posted by budget fi on September 8, 2023 at 15:22:52:
Other than 'suedo' starting with a 'P',
I give you 100%.
My memory even goes back to the original 'matrix' stuff....using phase....in the form of SQ or QS or whatever it was called
I even experimented to great effect making my OWN matrix system......
But one thing? Why surprised? Builders of AVR are building for the 'Churn' where stuff lasts only so long and even if it doesnt' break, it is not 'brand new latesst' with 30 amplifier channels and a built in backscratcher.....
Best of luck finding a proprietary chip for any of those AVRs......And I'll bet $$$ that the boards are the lowest cost cardboard and not G10 or FR-4 or whatever a premium material may be......
Too much is never enough
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Need a cheap new AVR - Ozzie 15:28:28 09/06/23 (9)
- RE: Need a cheap new AVR - lokie 05:45:50 09/20/23 (0)
- My very old solution - G Squared 12:15:00 09/11/23 (0)
- RE: Need a cheap new AVR - Rod M 09:02:17 09/11/23 (0)
- RE: Need a cheap new AVR - Doublej 19:29:50 09/08/23 (0)
- RE: Need a cheap new AVR - dean_martin 16:29:16 09/08/23 (0)
- I'm a bit corn fused. - budget fi 15:22:52 09/08/23 (3)Follow Ups
- RE: I'm a bit corn fused. - pictureguy 15:58:16 09/08/23 (1)
- Could be.... - budget fi 16:33:51 09/08/23 (0)