Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

Audition Class ADH

The Devialet Expert Pro line is the best sounding DAC/Amp setup I've come across at any reasonable price point. They employ a Class A voltage stage, whilst using Class D feed forward current dumping scheme. It's the ONLY setup with a Class D section that has NO ultrasonic output filtering. It doesn't need one. The DAC is built in (a top of the line TI DAC), and has a 5CM run to the amp section. Among the best SNR and fidelity available.

The link below explains the unique technologies implemented:

https://www.devialet.com/en-us/amplifiers/expert-pro/?msclkid=7b25e92f32c21fe6f0b58f3eeace3fa1

The review link used a 100K plus reference system to compare the Expert Pro with, and the Expert Pro more than held it's own. The specs at full power are off the charts. Almost nothing else compares with it.

The technology is so advanced that it still is among the very best options available at any price point. They can be had for reasonable costs used compared to new.

Worth an audition. When I first came across the Expert line, I didn't believe it could be as good as the reviewers said it was. After auditioning, went with it, and have not looked back.

" Don't look back. Something may be gaining on you"

Satchel Paige

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Audition Class ADH - Freo-1 16:43:53 04/06/24 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.