Craiglist, I have a love/hate relationship with it.
I like to peruse the free section, and on occasion, something comes up.
So what did I get? a 50" Panasonic plasma tv with original and functioning remote!
Great picture, all functions work perfectly, model TH-50PX6U, see link if you're interested.
Not bad for free!
For those that know about such things, what do you prefer, CRT, Plasma, LCD/LED, OLED.
I know that the more modern choices, such as LCD/LED have been steadily improving, and what I've heard is that Plasma was discontinued because of it using more energy. I personally prefer a tube display over a LCD display.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Panasonic plasma TV - Geneml 18:07:50 07/06/19 (10)
- What killed plasma? For 9 glorious years, I owned - tinear 18:21:47 02/20/20 (0)
- RE: Panasonic plasma TV - Rod M 18:51:53 07/17/19 (0)
- RE: Panasonic plasma TV - jedrider 09:27:33 07/14/19 (0)
- RE: Panasonic plasma TV - Hornlover 08:11:17 07/09/19 (0)
- RE: Panasonic plasma TV - Jack G 05:46:45 07/07/19 (4)
- RE: Panasonic plasma TV - Geneml 12:14:08 07/07/19 (3)
- 4K killed plasma. (nt) - Sondek 20:26:12 07/06/19 (0)